Effects and Kind of Far Infrared Rays
The 6 Effects of Far Infrared Rays
It is called as Bring up rays, Natural rays, and Heating rays that one of the electromagnetic waves from solar rays. And far infrared ray is the longest and strongest gating wave. It is known that the proper wave to body and life is 7~14micron.
There are six effects promote metabolism by getting transmitting in depth and vibrating composing moles.
- Heating effect: It can keep the proper body temperature.
- Maturing effect: It can promote the growth.
- Purifying effect: it can supply the nutrition equally inside the body.
- Dry humidity effect: Promoting eliminates body waste, evacuation.
- Counteraction effect: It can keep the proper moisture.
- Resolving effect: It can promote the metabolism and keep the balance of nutrition by resolving every kind of nutrition.
The Kind of Far Infrared Rays
Near Infrared ray 0.75~1.5 micron, Middle Infrared ray 1.5~5.6 micron Far Infrared ray 5.6~1000 micron
Infrared cameras are being used to show changes in blood flow circulation. The above thermal image shows an increase in temperature and blood flow in the muscles of the subjects back after massage therapy.
Blood Flow Vascular Scan
Thermal medical imaging is a new and exciting infrared application. Promising research is being done in the fields of vascular, muscle and cancer detection. Thermography cameras are being used to assist us in blood flow vascular medical scanning needs to achieve the desired results.
Far Infrared is vital to your circulatory system which consists of your heart and blood vessels. Together, these provide a continuous flow of blood to your body, supplying the tissues with oxygen and nutrients. Arteries carry blood away from the heart; veins return blood to the heart. It promotes blood stream & metabolism.
- Nerve pain and muscle soreness
- Autonomic nerve system
- Breathing system
- Deep penetrating action loosens and soothes tired muscles
- Spine and joints
- Firming and toning of thighs, hips, buttocks
- Immune system
- Stress-related conditions
- Internal organ function